Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Italian Sodas


So my most favorite drink ever, has got to be the Italian soda. I don't know why, but it's comfort food (or in this case...drink) for me! You can get italian soda syrups pretty much anywhere. I know Wal-mart, Sam's Club and any food service place will have the syrup's. Occasionally I see them at TJ Maxx and Ross.
Recipe
fill a glass with ice, pour in lemon-lime soda about 3/4 of the way full. Add 1/4 C. Heavy Whipping Cream, and 1/4 C. Syrup. Top with reddi-whip topping and that's it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of them till your mom made them one night. So Great! It's a comfort DRINK because I think that it takes you back to a little place in your heart (or tummy) where you can remember all the wonderful times while living off of your parents:)

    ReplyDelete