Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food For Thought #1


I LOVE chinese take out containers. Is it crazy that they are a necessity at my house? I use them for everything! They come in basically 3 sizes, I use the smallest ones for the kids snacks. They love them! They close, they have handles and they are perfect for the car, church, park...you name it, they are great. Also When I am taking food to people, I use the bigger ones and they are fabulous. Whenever I go visting teaching they are perfect to put cookies in! Try them, you won't be able to live without them!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to post not only recipts but cooking ideas. I love you. You have so much creativity it almost like you're a mother of three kids or something~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I spelled a word wrong just for you so you could be critical, and think is that friend of mine ever going to learn to spell receipt?

    ReplyDelete